- Aitken, Meghan (2011). A Study of First Language Background and Second Language Order of Acquisition. MA Linguistics Thesis, Brigham Young University, Provo.
- Matsushita, Hitokazu (2011). Computerized Oral Proficiency Test for Japanese: Measuring L2 Speaking Ability with ASR Technology. MA Linguistics Thesis, Brigham Young University, Provo. Link to Thesis
- Tsuchiya, Shinsuke (2011). Elicited Imitation and Automated Speech Recognition: Analysis of JKL Learners' Development and Differences Between Instructed and Self-Instructed Learners. MA Language Acquisition and Teaching Thesis, Brigham Young University, Provo.
- Millard, Benjamin (2011). Oral Proficiency Assessment of French Using an Elicited Imitation Test and Automatic Speech Recognition. MA Linguistics Thesis, Brigham Young University, Provo. Link to Millard Thesis
- Okura, Eve K. (2011). The Effects of Working Memory on Elicited Imitation Assessments of Second Language Oral Proficiency. Linguistics MA Thesis, Brigham Young University, Provo. .
- Minhye Son (2010). Examining rater bias: An evaluation of possible factors influencing elicited imitation ratings. BYU Linguistics Master's Thesis.
- Ronald P. Millett (2006). Automatic Holistic Scoring of ESL Essays using Linguistic Maturity Variables. BYU Linguistics Master's Thesis.
- Tracy Lyn Woods (2003). True Oral Interaction in Technology-Assisted Language Learning.
- Michael Emonts (2002). "Memory-based tone recognition of Cantonese syllables". BYU Linguistics Master's Thesis, December.
- Rebecca Rees (2002). "Investigating Dialogue Managers: Building and Comparing FSA Models to BDI Architectures, and the Advantages to Modeling Human Cognition in Dialogue". BYU BS honors thesis.
- David Robert Riding (2002). The Effects of Pitch and Intonation on Male Vocal Attractiveness. BYU BA honors thesis.